Addiction Counselor (Licensed)
Providence Mental Health is seeking to enhance our ability to improve family systems and impact generational change by adding a Licensed Addiction Counselor to our talented team of clinicians. Our vision is to add this service on a prevention, assessment, and outpatient treatment level, and build strong relationships for partnering when a higher level of care is needed. Addiction is often a family disease, when one person uses the whole family may suffer. By helping the person with substance use issues, in a trauma informed strengths-based manner we can work towards helping the whole family that may be implicated both now and in the future.
Expectations & Qualifications
What we are looking for:
- A compassionate individual dedicated to prevention and helping those struggling with Substance use disorder and/or Mental Health Issues.
- Strong communication skills with a determination to build therapeutic relationships
- Compliance with policies, procedures and paperwork requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and professionalism
- Biopsychosocial evaluation skills with the ability to administer testing and screening instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field and licensed as an Addiction Counselor or eligible for licensing.
- Preference given to dually licensed individuals with a Masters or Doctorate degree in a mental health, social work, or counseling related field and currently licensed to practice mental health therapy in Montana (LCSW, LCPC, LPC, LMFT, MFT).
- National Provider Identification number (NPI) prior to the start date of employment.
- Demonstrated competence in professional, trauma-informed, and collaborative clinical work.
- Commitment to the preservation of a workplace which embraces diverse clientele and staff alike.
Addiction Counselor Position Details
By working at Providence Mental Health, you will:
- Help us develop this critical new and exciting program
- Work with a strong, collaborative, and gifted team dedicated to our unique family systems model.
- Be supported by a Leadership team that is dedicated to each employee’s growth and success.
- Work hard, have fun, and be proud of making a difference for families, individuals and youth throughout Montana.
- Receive an Innovative compensation structure tailored to clinician’s career goals with built in bonus potential! This includes a generous benefit package including paid health insurance, stipend towards other health benefits, life insurance, holiday pay, and paid time off. Apply to find out more!
We recognize the health disparities of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, those with disabilities, women and LGBTQ people. We believe that the experiences of these communities must be valued in the work we do. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
How Can I Apply?
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Dr. Chelsea Taylor, Clinical Director. We hope to hear from you soon!